Canadian Solar Unit Gets $165 Million From Santander for MustangBloomberg News
Recurrent Energy building Mustang solar farm in California
Mustang will produce up to 100 megawatts of solar in late 2016
Canadian Solar Inc. arranged $165 million in financing for a 100-megawatt power plant in central California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders