Brazilian Stocks, Real Join Global Rally Amid China SpeculationBy and
Vale surges while steelmaker CSN extends six-day advance
Currency rebounds from lowest level since October 2002
Brazil’s stocks and the real joined a global rally amid speculation that the country’s top trading partner will take further measures to boost growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’