Amplats Said to Sell Mines for $100 Million, Deferred PaymentsBy , , and
Announcement on mines sales to Sibanye Gold due Wednesday
Deferred amounts to be based on price of the precious metal
Anglo American Platinum Ltd. is set to sell its Rustenburg assets to Sibanye Gold Ltd. for an initial payment of at least $100 million and further deferred amounts based on the price of the precious metal, according to people familiar with the process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner