A Sinking Christie Throws Tax Line to Boaters to Buoy PopularityElise Young
Buy a $1 million yacht in New Jersey, and the state will hand you a $70,000 tax bill. Governor Chris Christie, though, wants to cut you a deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day