Telefonica Said in Talks to Rent Towers From America MovilBy and
A deal would let Telefonica access Mexico's largest network
AT&T also said to be interested in America Movil sites
Telefonica SA is in talks to rent mobile-phone towers in Mexico from America Movil SAB’s Telesites unit to help lower the costs of improving coverage and offering faster services, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’