Pine River, Segantii Hedge Funds Rise in August Over PeersBy
BosValen, Zeal hedge funds narrowed losses in August
Funds posted gains or trimmed losses by cutting China exposure
Asia-focused hedge funds run by Pine River Capital Management, Segantii Capital Management and Tairen Capital were among those that posted gains in August, when many peers were stung by losses as the region’s benchmark stock index had its sharpest decline in more than three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again