Merkel Boosts Refugee Funding as Europe Prepares QuotasArne Delfs, Ian Wishart and Radoslav Tomek
Chancellor Angela Merkel announced plans to spend an extra 6 billion euros ($6.7 billion) on refugees next year in Germany as European officials prepared a proposal to relocate thousands of migrants throughout the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses