Glorious Property Bondholders Said to Seek Legal AdviceBy
Debentures due next month plunge to 65.5 cents on the dollar
Company is selling assets, negotiating with lenders about debt
Bonds of Glorious Property Holdings Ltd. plunged after people with knowledge of the matter said noteholders have begun approaching law firms to prepare for a possible restructuring of its debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations