Egypt Facing Tougher Sell on Second Post-Arab Spring EurobondBy
Nation's foreign-exchange reserves halved since 2010
Impending Fed rate increase adds to emerging uncertainty
There are plenty of reasons to expect Egypt’s second bond sale since the 2011 Arab Spring uprising is going to be a tougher sell than the first one just three months ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders