China Revises Down 2014 GDP Growth While 2015 Target Under RiskBloomberg News
Revision stems mainly from slower services sector growth
No major impact on 2015 GDP target seen by Standard Chartered
China’s economy last year expanded more slowly than first announced, underscoring a deepening economic slowdown that’s threatening to put this year’s growth target of about 7 percent out of reach.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’