Cameron Says U.K. to Resettle 20,000 Refugees Over Five YearsSvenja O’Donnell
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron said Britain will resettle as many as 20,000 refugees over the next five years amid calls from other European Union nations for the U.K. to accept more people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself