Asian Stocks Head for Lowest Close Since 2012 as Shanghai SlumpsBy
China equities defy central bank prediction rout is ending
Topix reverses losses to close higher in volatile trading
Asian stocks fell, with the regional benchmark index heading for its lowest close since November 2012, after Chinese equities slumped as trading resumed on the mainland following a four-day weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts