Copper Gains as Glencore Starts Biggest Cuts to Output This YearBy and
Cuts to metal production may represent 2.2% of global supply
Would go a long way to addressing supply surplus: Investec
Copper rose after Glencore Plc announced the biggest cut to production of the metal this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’