Toshiba Risk Goes From Worst to Best With Accounting Scandal FadingBy
Company posts net loss of 37.8 billion yen last fiscal year
Share price rises 1.8 percent after earnings restatement
Default risk traders are betting the storm over Toshiba Corp.’s accounting scandal is close to blowing over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses