Juicemaker Huiyuan Bets Chinese to Pay More for HealthBy
Huiyuan expects to match 31% sales growth in second half: CEO
China becoming more health conscious amid food safety scares
China’s economic slowdown and recent market turmoil isn’t damping China Huiyuan Juice Group Ltd.’s ambitions to sell more higher-priced pure fruit juices to health-conscious locals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’