China's Stock-Market Rout Is Almost Over, Says PBOC GovernorBloomberg News
Yuan exchange rate against dollar is stabilizing, Zhou says
State intervention helped avoid systemic risk, Zhou says
The rout in Chinese stocks is close to ending and the nation’s financial markets are expected to become more stable, according to the head of the country’s central bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’