G-20 Nations Pledge to Avoid Competitive Devaluations: StatementBy
Global growth has fallen short of policy makers' expectations
Central bankers to communicate clearly on interest rates
The following is the full text of the final communique released by the Group of 20 nations finance ministers and central bankers after a meeting in Ankara on Friday and Saturday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’