What Draghi Said on QE, Market Volatility, GreeceBy
Mario Draghi addressed questions on recent market volatility and scope for further ECB action after the central bank downgraded growth and inflation forecasts and raised the limit of a country’s debt it can buy citing downside risks to the euro-area economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner