Top Philippine Fund Manager Doubles Cash Levels as Rally to EndBy
Foreigners have `left the Philippines for this year'
Overseas funds have been net sellers for five months
The top-performing fund manager in the Philippines has almost doubled cash holdings, betting that the nation’s stocks will extend their longest monthly losing streak since 2002 as China’s economic slowdown roils emerging markets and the U.S. gets closer to raising borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018