South Africa Gold Strike Still More Likely Than Not After PactBy
Consultant Eurasia sees 55% chance of action at a top producer
Any strike may now last 1 to 2 weeks after Monday's pact
A labor strike at one of South Africa’s top gold producers is still more likely than not even after companies, unions and the government signed a pact this week to address job losses, according to consultant Eurasia Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations