Rabobank Replaces Bruggink With ING Hires, Splitting RoleElco van Groningen and David de Jong
Rabobank appointed two executives to succeed Bert Bruggink, splitting the role of chief financial officer and chief risk officer as the Dutch company wrestles with regulatory inquiries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts