Platinum's Gores Said Buying Fund's Ownership Stake in PistonsBy
Gores owns 51% of the NBA franchise he bought in 2011
NBA owners said to approve his purchase of firm's stake
Platinum Equity founder and Detroit Pistons owner Tom Gores is buying his firm’s stake in the National Basketball Association team, giving him 100 percent of the franchise, according to a person with direct knowledge of the planned transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses