Lacker Says It’s Time for Fed to End Era of Zero RatesCraig Torres
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond President Jeffrey Lacker said it’s time for the central bank to end the era of record-low interest rates, now that the impacts from winter weather and energy prices have passed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses