Hillary Clinton Returns for Delicate Dance in Puerto Rico
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton arrives in San Juan on Friday at a moment of crisis. Puerto Rico's governor next week is set to receive a plan to manage a crippling $72 billion in debt that he says it can't repay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says