Fed Decision May Hinge on Which Holds Sway: Data or OutlookBy , , and
Market turmoil could delay policy makers despite job growth
Dutta: Numbers are saying `Go,' but markets are saying `No'
The Federal Reserve’s decision on whether to raise interest rates this month is coming down to a simple question: Are policy makers data dependent or outlook dependent?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself