ECB’s QE Is Working, ‘Compatible’ With Fed, Gramegna SaysRyan Chilcote and Rainer Buergin
The European Central Bank’s policy of quantitative easing is having the desired effects on the euro-area economy and is “definitely compatible” with what the U.S. Federal Reserve is doing to withdraw monetary stimulus, Luxembourg Finance Minister Pierre Gramegna said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018