Abengoa Rises After Report That Top Shareholder to Be DilutedRodrigo Orihuela and Katie Linsell
Shares, bonds advance after report of capital increase
Controlling shareholder to take part with 30% of holding
Abengoa SA, the Spanish renewable company that has lost half its market value this year, rose following news that its largest shareholder may be diluted in a capital increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’