Saudi Arms Resupply Readied by U.S. as King to Visit White HouseBy and
The U.S. package would replenish weapons used in Yemen fight
Boeing munitions, Raytheon bombs included in the proposal
The Obama administration has notified Congress informally that it wants to resupply Saudi Arabia with thousands of precision-guided munitions, according to two people familiar with the proposal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon