Polish Army to Start Nazi Gold Train ‘Reconnaissance’ by FridayBy
Military to secure area, “either confirm or deny” discovery
Nazi train may be located in secret tunnels built in WW2
Poland’s military will soon start “reconnaissance work” in the forested foothills of the Sudety mountains, where treasure hunters believe an armored Nazi train carrying gold and loot has been buried for 70 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner