KPS Capital, SK Capital, Triton Said Among Bidders for PolyntAndrew Noël, Kiel Porter and Manuel Baigorri
KPS Capital Partners, SK Capital Partners and Triton Advisers Ltd. are among second-round bidders for Polynt, an Italian chemical maker being sold by local buyout firm Investindustrial, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner