Indian Stocks Rebound From 13-Month Low as Metalmakers AdvanceBy
India’s benchmark stock index rebounded from the lowest level in 13 months, led by metal producers and industrials, as a two-day holiday in China helped calm global markets and lifted emerging-market stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’