Gold Falls Most in a Week as Dollar, Equities Gains Curb DemandBy
Stocks rise, euro weakens as ECB expands stimulus steps
Gold futures cap a second straight drop after August gains
Gold declined by the most in a week as a European Central Bank plan to expand the scope of its stimulus program helped boost the dollar and global equities, reducing demand for the metal as an alternative asset.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’