FBI Scours Clinton Server for Evidence of Spying: Lake & Rogin
(Bloomberg) -- FBI has begun probe into whether foreign intelligence services compromised Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server during and after her tenure as secretary of state, Bloomberg View’s Eli Lake and Josh Rogin report, citing U.S. intelligence and congressional officials.
* Damage assessment, which is part of FBI’s investigation into
whether the former secretary and her staff mishandled
classified information, will hunt for digital traces of
cyber-espionage by foreign govts Full Story
For Related News and Information: First Word scrolling panel: FIRST<GO> First Word newswire: NH BFW<GO>
To contact the reporter on this story: Holly Rosenkrantz in Washington at +1-202-624-1822 or email@example.com To contact the editor responsible for this story: Nicholas Johnston at +1-202-654-1264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data