Even `Bad' Bond Market Can't Keep Gazprom Away as Payments LoomBy
Gazprom seeks to thaw nine-month freeze on Russian issuers
China, oil overtake Ukraine sanctions as top investor concern
Russian borrowers are being forced into a bond market that a Gazprom PJSC executive labeled as "bad and unfair" just two months ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts