ECB Leaves Rates On Hold as Investors Look to Draghi for QE HintBy and
ECB to revise economic forecasts at press conference Thursday
Draghi to address new risks, potential for more stimulus
The European Central Bank left interest rates at record lows, shifting the focus to President Mario Draghi’s press conference for clues on whether he sees a need to step up stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations