Cerberus Acquires $5.7 Billion of Mortgages Shunned by BanksBy
Investment firm buys U.S. performing loans made from 2005-2007
Focus is on modified mortgages with long record of payments
If you have a modified mortgage made around the time of the U.S. housing market’s peak, Cerberus Capital Management probably wants to buy it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’