Bohai Buys Lessor Avolon for $7.6 Billion After Lowering BidBy
Offer trimmed by $1 a share amid volatile global markets
Deal highlights rising prominence of leased planes in China
China’s Bohai Leasing Co. agreed to buy Avolon Holdings Ltd., the Dublin-based jet lessor whose private-equity backers include Oak Hill Capital Partners, in a deal with an enterprise value of $7.6 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses