Vantage Bonds Plunge as Petrobras Cancels Deal Amid Bribe ProbeBy
Contract made up more than 60 percent of revenue backlog
Oil servicer has more than $2.5 billion of outstanding debt
Bonds of Vantage Drilling Co. dropped as Petroleo Brasileiro SA terminated a $1.7 billion drill deal amid a bribery investigation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’