Russia Vows ‘Boomerang’ Retaliation as U.S. Widens SanctionsHenry Meyer
Russia said it will retaliate after the U.S. widened sanctions by targeting more companies, including subsidiaries of state oil producer OAO Rosneft and entities controlled by an ally of President Vladimir Putin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders