Rebekah Brooks Returns to Lead Murdoch's News Corp. U.K.By
Her new role is latest sign of Rupert Murdoch's loyalty
She will work on developing digital properties, company says
Rebekah Brooks will return to her role as chief executive officer of News Corp.’s U.K. subsidiary, four years after resigning from Rupert Murdoch’s company in the wake of a phone-hacking scandal at the now-defunct News of the World tabloid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’