Intel Unveils New Chip Design It Says Will Bring More Than SpeedIan King
Intel Corp. for decades has been rolling out a new chip design every 12 months or so, adding processing power that historically helped persuade consumers to trade in their personal computers for newer, faster machines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts