Jet Airways Said to Hire Suzlon Energy's Amit Agarwal as CFOBy
Jet Airways (India) Ltd., which is seeking to pare debt and become profitable, has hired as chief financial officer an executive who until last month served in a similar position at Suzlon Energy Ltd., two people with direct knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’