Deutsche Bank Currency Veteran Amrolia Leaving to Lead XTXBy
Amrolia to run U.K.'s XTX Markets together with Alex Gerko
Deutsche Bank restructuring fixed-income, currencies unit
Zar Amrolia, who helped build up Deutsche Bank AG’s fixed-income and currencies business, is leaving Germany’s largest bank after ten years to help run a British electronic market-making business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’