Cohen’s Point72 Leases St. James Offices in Return to LondonSaijel Kishan
Point72 Asset Management, the investment firm that oversees billionaire trader Steven A. Cohen’s wealth, agreed to lease office space in London’s upmarket district St. James as the firm plans to return to the U.K. capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing