Boko Haram Gunmen on Horseback Kill 26 People in Nigeria's NorthBy
Suspected Boko Haram gunmen riding on horseback killed at least 26 people in an attack on Nigerian villages in the northeastern state of Borno, according to a member of a local vigilante group, Haruna Abubakar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders