Apple Could Lease IPhones to Help Spur Upgrades: MacquarieBy
Wireless carriers could sell iPhones without owning inventory
Apple may see quicker buying cycles and boost from used sales
Apple Inc. could take a page from the auto industry and lease iPhones, providing a lower-cost option for consumers and carriers that could boost the pace of phone upgrades, Macquarie Securities USA Inc. analyst Kevin Smithen wrote in a note Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’