Turkey Escalates Gulen Witch Hunt With Koza Ipek RaidsOnur Ant, Selcan Hacaoglu and Isobel Finkel
In the interlude between Turkish elections, police are cracking down on President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s biggest enemy, raiding 23 businesses that include newspapers, TV stations and the nation’s largest gold miner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’