Turkey Stocks Drop Most in Week as Police Raids Add to RiskBy
Turkish stocks declined the most in more than a week as police raids on 23 businesses from TV stations and newspapers to the country’s largest gold miner fueled investor concern that political risk will escalate in the run-up to November elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’