Takata Airbags in Need of Recall Cut by One-Third by RegulatorBy
NHTSA says 23.4 million units involved, down from 34 million
Agency to hold a public hearing in fall on investigation
A third fewer Takata Corp. air bags than originally estimated need to be recalled for repair of a flaw that can turn the inflators into deadly shrapnel, U.S. regulators said in updating their investigation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin