SAP Unveils Software for Spark, Open-Source Big Data SieveBy
Product lets users mix application information, sensor data
Open-source Apache Spark cuts analysis times for data sets
SAP SE has become the latest big technology company to throw its weight behind open-source data-sifting software called Spark as it tackles information streaming from industries such as retail, telecommunications and transport.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders